They don't pay me.

METALHEAD.ro - Online Rock and Metal Magazine

sâmbătă, 25 iulie 2009

I'm Sick: The Poem

I'm sick of being your most personal advisor
I'm sick of always having to be wiser
I'm sickened by your secrets, I'm sickened by your pride
I'm sickened by the fear, by the feelings that you hide
I'm sick of every message, of every signal, mixed
I'm sick of every phrase,of every word you ever missed
I'm sick of having to be strong, I'm sick of being weak
I'm sick of every talk, of every truth I ever leak
I'm sick of what I've done, of what I've said, of what I should
I'm sick of every sigh, of every thought, of every mood
I'm sick of every thing I've ever been through before
I'm sick of your old cry, of me saying "Enough, no more!"
I'm sick of you telling me that you've found The One
I'm sick just thinking of what I have become.

I'm sick of every friend I ever pick.
I'm sick of you, of me, of them, I'm sick.

2 comentarii: